Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

I've got to admit - sometimes I think things in my head as if I were blogging them. Sad, I know - but it's true.  So as I was assembling my Christmas Wishlist and picturing what it would look like on "my" blog and how I would write about each item on "my" blog, I thought, "Why not?" Why shouldn't I start up my own blog and have a place to write out all those crazy one-sided dialogs (totally different than a monologue!) I have running in my head.  So here we are!  My first ever blog post! {Are you as excited as I am?!?!}  And what better topic than my Christmas Wishlist.

 These are the 'Jane' Boots by Frye.  I first saw these here.  Do you know how badly I wish I was the winner the Pioneer Woman picked??!! It would have been amazing, right?! With their $300 price tag, I don't think I will be getting these this Christmas. {sigh} I guess that is what Wish Lists are for... wishes!



These are from the November giveaway over at Jones Design Company.  Not only am I in love with these adorable mittens (that fold back to reveal gloved fingers!), I am also in LOVE with the fact that these gloves are made with purpose and beautifully provided for sale by the folks at Noonday Collection.

Lastly, I want a real hot glue gun.  Sounds ridiculous, I know! But I love doing projects that look super fancy, but only needed a glue gun to complete.  I have been using a terrible, tiny, cheap glue gun for years.  The thought of having to struggle with my less-than-functional gun every time I want to create just makes me sad.  So, yes, this Christmas, I am asking my husband for a hot glue gun.  You know he thinks I'm crazy, right?!


That's my Christmas Wishlist friends... well that plus world peace! (Obviously!)

What is on your list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment